26.6.12

which colour background?

these little circles are patiently waiting to be stitched together. While I think about which colour background.

of course in the meantime another has begun! This time a mixture of multi-coloured squares. I will show you soon.

today I am waiting for the post-lady to arrive! trying to be patient.....I am waiting for new labels, a new crochet hook and a letter. oh the suspense!

Enjoy your day. I have to do a long drive through the countryside of Bath and Bristol. I will be going on the scenic route with my flask and my sarnies! No big service stations for me today.

bye for now,

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for popping by. I see you've tried grey and creamy white already... What about earthy beige or brown... Or black. :)

    My fave is the red/purple/pink... My oldest girl's fave is the green/purple/white. ;D

    ♥ Annette ♥

    ReplyDelete